Tuesday 11 August 2015

My hatred for Panties - Radio host Afia Schwarzenegger


                                           Radio Host Afia Schwarzenegger

Ghanaian Radio Presenter, Radio host Afia Schwarzenegger whose real name Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa is always in Controversy. She believes wearing panties as a lady is a choice.



For the mid-morning show host of Aben Woha on Kasapa 102.3 FM, she said she stopped wearing panties a long time ago, a decision she is yet to change.



"Wearing a pant is a choice and so I have chosen not to wear it, the truth is, I don't own even a single pant, I love to wear boxer shorts and I think wearing a boxer short is fun and better than all those g-strings things," she said.

Asked whether her choice of not wearing panties had anything to do with her upbringing, she said; 


"not at all, it is a decision I took on my own. When I was a child or my mommy's daughter, I used to wear it but when I grew up and became my own lady, I stopped to wear it."



She also reiterated the fact that she grew up with a lot of boys so at a point in her life, she picked up certain traits, one of which is wearing boxer shorts instead of pants.

Watch Video below:

You can post your comments with the comment box below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nursery Rhymes Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Songs With Lyrics

Nursery Rhymes Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Songs With Lyrics

Nursery Rhymes Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Songs with lyrics Watch the video now!

Popular Posts